Wednesday, September 2, 2015

American Stores in Poland

One of the popular questions travelers visiting Poland ask me is, "Do they have any American stores?". Of course there are! Other countries love our brands and want them in their country. In my opinion from the 10+ years of working with internationals, the most popular store among internationals is Victoria Secret. Apparently, Victoria is not very good at keeping a secret.

I have searched and searched the internet to find a list of American stores in Poland and to my surprise I could not find one single article. So I created my own list. I've searched all of the major cities and their malls to come up with this list. There might be more American brands than what is on this list. If that's the case, please let me know and I'll add it.

TJ Maxx (named T K Maxx in Poland)
Claire's
Converse
Crocs
Ecco
Toys R Us
Apple (iSpot in Poland)
Lee
H&M
Samsonite
Swiss
Lego
Avon
Bath and Body Works
Clinique
Sephora
Victoria's Secret
Foot Locker
Nike
Clarks
Aldo
MAC
Vans
Lacoste
Levi's
Gap
Sony
Timberland
Pandora
American Eagle Outfitters
Guess
Quicksilver
Tommy Hilfiger
The North Face
Reebok
Hollister
Wrangler

No comments:

Post a Comment