Wednesday, September 2, 2015

American Restaurant Chains in Poland

The number one question people ask me when they are planning their trip to Poland is "do they have any American food or restaurant chains?". I am so glad to say yes, of course! Although, I couldn't find a list of them, so I had to create my own. If there are some that need to be added, please let me know.

Starbucks (this one is for my friend Cat)
Pizza Hut
McDonald's
Hard Rock Cafe
Subway
Burger King
KFC
Dairy Queen
TGI Fridays
Cinnabon
Benihana
Dunkin Donuts
Champion Sports Bar
Dominoe's

Click here for a list of American stores in Poland.

2 comments:

  1. Holla for Starbucks!!! (as a side note - they don't take American gift cards or have the ability to scan through the app). Tough news hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the gift card and app tip. I wouldn't have thought about NOT being able to use them!

      Delete