Thursday, April 3, 2014

Another Update on our Social Security Card Situation

It's been one week since I last posted about our daughter not getting her social security number. I don't really have a grand update on it or anything. I called Senator Landrieu's office to see if they had any updates about it on Monday. The nice lady said she received an email stating that our application and another family's application is top priority of being processed. I pray that it will come in this coming up week!

On another note, I feel a little down and blue. I am beginning to think that this adoption is harder than it needs to be with all of our paperwork mishaps, dealing with some issues with our daughter (which could have totally been prevented in country), lots of other in country issues, and now it's taking forever for the social security number. I can't wait for us to file for recognition for adoption! I don't mean to sound like a Debbie Downer, but what's next? Geez... I'm sure there are adoptive families out there that have felt this a time or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment